[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team meeting #30
margiemilam at fb.com
Mon Nov 26 22:34:02 UTC 2018
Hi Marika –
Can you circulate the draft questions for the letter to the EDPB? It is hard to prep for the call without having access to the questions.
From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Date: Monday, November 26, 2018 at 6:03 AM
To: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: [Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team meeting #30
Please find below the proposed agenda for the next EPDP Team meeting which is scheduled for Tuesday 27 November at 14.00 UTC.
Caitlin, Berry and Marika
EPDP Meeting #30 Agenda
Tuesday, 27 November 2018
1. Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
2. Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)
* Publication of Initial Report and public comment forum new style – initial reactions?
* Review of outstanding action items
* Other updates, if applicable
1. Letter to EDPB (10 minutes):
* Confirm questions per Initial Report
* Confirm next steps
1. Review list of topics for further discussion (60 minutes) – see attached
* Any items missing?
* Confirm deadline for reviewing and adding any items missing.
* Commence deliberations on topics for further discussion.
1. Preview of Thursday’s webinar (15 minutes):
* Outline & proposed approach
* Confirm next steps, if any
1. Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Tuesday 4 December 2018 at 14.00 UTC (note, on Thursday 29 November a webinar to present the Initial Report and public comment forum has been scheduled)
a) Confirm action items
b) Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>
Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team