[Gnso-epdp-team] Draft Letter to EDPB

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Mon Nov 26 22:55:05 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone:

I hope you all had a good break from GDPR.

Among our next steps is to send a letter to the European Data Protection Board with our questions. After reviewing the questions as posed in the Initial Report, I thought that some background, clarification and additional detail were required so that the EDPB is better able to understand our questions and is also better able to provide helpful responses. In collaboration with the Support team, we drafted the attached letter that we intend to send onto the EDPB shortly. As the EDPB meets monthly and their next meeting is next week, it is important that we send our questions as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for taking time to read and consider this.

Best regards,

Kurt