[Gnso-epdp-team] Updated lawful basis memo

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Mon Oct 8 16:03:21 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Following up on the below email, you will note we highlighted disagreements that were raised on the call, e.g., members of the BC believe that transmitting data from the registrar to the escrow provider for the purposes of escrow should be lawful under 6(1)(b) instead of 6(1)(f). We did this, in part, to confirm our understanding of issues raised but also to record disagreements so that we may include this document in the Initial Report. Accordingly, if you would like to note your group’s disagreement on any of the lawful bases, please do let us know.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry and Caitlin