[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team meeting #19 Thursday 11 October at 13.00 UTC

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Wed Oct 10 18:13:56 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next EPDP Team meeting which is scheduled for Thursday 11 October at 13.00 UTC.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry and Caitlin

EPDP Meeting #19 Agenda

Thursday, 11 October 2018

Roll Call & SOI Updates
Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair
Recap the F2F agreements in relation to lawful disclosure to third parties (Purpose B)
AGREED NEXT STEPS IN RELATION TO LAWFUL DISCLOSURE OF REGISTRATION DATA TO THIRD PARTIES (Purpose B) Facilitate lawful access for legitimate 3rd party interests to data that is already collected and identified herein
This is a registry/registrar purpose
The group has different viewpoints whether this is also an ICANN Purpose – we will analyze that more.
We agree that we want third parties with legitimate interests to be able to have predictable, lawful access, and the EPDP policy must make that clear. (we didn’t define what ‘predictable’ means).
We are all going to bring this back to our constituencies.

Review data elements workbook for Purpose B (facilitate lawful access)

Please see latest version of Purpose B Workbook.

Objective of discussion:

(1) Review data elements workbook for purpose B as completed by registries/registrars

(2) Agree on wording of the purpose:

(a) is sufficiently specific to meet GDPR requirements

(b) anticipates disclosure of data to intended audience for limited purpose

(3)  Agree on responses to different questions in data elements workbook

Review data elements workbook for purpose B
Discuss any outstanding items / questions
Finalize data elements workbook for purpose B

Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Tuesday, 16 October at 13.00 UTC.

Confirm action items
Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any