[Gnso-epdp-team] Factual studies starting to shoot down the "going dark" panic

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:11:54 UTC 2018

Cisco published several reports which is nit supported by public.
You may like it but should not be related to redacting nor to the usefulness or otherwise of Whois and is outside the mandate  of this group .
Moreover,any action if and only if necessary to be taken should be based on multiple studies for long terms for which the inputs, assumptions and statistics should be clearly defined and agreed
Regards
Have a pleasant week- end

Sent from my iPhone