[Gnso-epdp-team] Triage Report

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Tue Sep 4 06:54:47 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone:

Attached is a redline and clean version of the Triage report. There is no need to review this before today’s meeting.

I have taken out all the Issue Summaries in order to simplify the report and amended the high-level themes in line with the comments.

Let me know your thoughts. I plan to send this out this week.

Kurt