[Gnso-epdp-team] RrSG edits -- Section 4.4

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 6 00:37:42 UTC 2018

I think these are good edits.  One small point in the last part dealing
with non-binding arbitration....I would suggest that you should say "the
registrar's interpretation of the law takes precedence", as each side
will inevitably have its own interpretation of the law, but only one
side is going to get the fine....

Stephanie Perrin