[Gnso-epdp-team] RrSG edits -- Section 4.4

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Thu Sep 6 12:32:09 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone:

Thanks for the thoughtful work to the RrSG team.

We are 30 minutes out from the meeting. I suggest the following way to discuss our discussion of 4.4.

When you raise your hand to speak to the document, please be prepared to express your view on each point in it. I’d like to “go around the room” once to get each group's view so that we can capture the sum of the issues.

This won’t be a time for contesting someone else’s view, I think we want to gauge where we are as a group. Then, coming from the initial “go-around” we can identify each of the issues raised and discuss them.

Please take some time to arrange your comments in this fashion.

Thx & Best regards,

Kurt