[Gnso-epdp-team] RrSG edits -- Section 4.4

Thomas Rickert epdp at gdpr.ninja
Thu Sep 6 12:47:18 UTC 2018

Hello Farzaneh, all,
That point has been made by the Art 29 group in its letter of April 11, 2018. I quote:
"Moreover, it notes that the purposes must be defined in a comprehensive and exhaustive manner. Use of the word “include” suggests that not all purposes are made explicit, which would also be incompatible with article 5(1)b GDPR."

So we should remove the „including, but not limited to“ and those who want things added to the list should speak up.

An easy fix. I support the other edits.

Best,
Thomas