[Gnso-epdp-team] Factual studies starting to shoot down the "going dark" panic

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 6 18:24:19 UTC 2018

Thanks, Ben! That is reassuring and good to know. --MM

Since you specifically ask, I am of course very concerned about any efforts to (or that could) undermine or pre-empt the efforts of this group.  I would not be here if I didn't think it was crucial work.  I, as well as others I have discussed it with both at GoDaddy (one of whom is on this group) and in SSAC are distinctly opposed to the proposed legislation in question.  I hope you that helps clarify things for you.