[Gnso-epdp-team] Triage Report

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at icannpolicy.ninja
Fri Sep 7 12:06:38 UTC 2018

Hi Kurt and All,

The NCSG members of the EPDP Team are still reviewing the final version of the Triage report. Apologies for the late request, but would it be possible to postpone delivery of the report to the GNSO Council until COB, Monday 10 September? We expect to be able to provide feedback (if any) before the weekend is over. I hope this isn’t too troublesome a request.

Thanks.

Amr