[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #12 - 11 September at 13.00 UTC

Plaut, Diane Diane.Plaut at corsearch.com
Tue Sep 11 12:39:08 UTC 2018

Agreed.

Diane Plaut
General Counsel and Privacy Officer
[cid:image001.png at 01D3CA70.18FC1D40]
Direct +1 917 983 3529
diane.plaut at corsearch.com<mailto:diane.plaut at corsearch.com>

220 West 42nd Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10036, United States
www.corsearch.com<http://www.corsearch.com/>
Join Corsearch on   Twitter<https://twitter.com/corsearch>  Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2593860/>  Trademarks + Brands<http://trademarksandbrands.corsearch.com/>
Customer Service/Platform Support: 1 800 SEARCH1™ (1 800 732 7241)
Corsearch.USCustomerService at corsearch.com<mailto:Corsearch.USCustomerService at corsearch.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information of the sender. The information is intended only for the use by the direct addressees of the original sender of this email. If you are not an intended recipient of the original sender (or responsible for delivering the message to such person), you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance of the contents of and attachments to this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender at the address shown herein and permanently delete any copies of this email (digital or paper) in your possession.