[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Status update & Next Steps

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Sat Apr 6 17:07:35 UTC 2019

Thanks for the update, Rafik.

In view of:

>     I expect that a decision on whether or not there
>     will be a day zero meeting will be made shortly (by 15 April at the
>     latest) so, if possible, please hold off on booking your travel
>     until that date.

how do you advice we deal with the request from ICANN Travel Support
that asks us to submit our travel request by Monday (8 April)?


More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list