[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Status update & Next Steps

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Apr 6 19:32:10 UTC 2019

I also was just about to have tickets issued.

A QUICK answer would be appreciated.


At 06/04/2019 01:07 PM, Johan Helsingius wrote:
>Thanks for the update, Rafik.
>In view of:
> >     I expect that a decision on whether or not there
> >     will be a day zero meeting will be made shortly (by 15 April at the
> >     latest) so, if possible, please hold off on booking your travel
> >     until that date.
>how do you advice we deal with the request from ICANN Travel Support
>that asks us to submit our travel request by Monday (8 April)?
>         Julf
>Gnso-epdp-team mailing list
>Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list