[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Status update & Next Steps

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Mon Apr 8 13:35:40 UTC 2019

As I have a travel proposal from ICANN Travel that they are keen
for me to confirm as soon as possible, I am wondering if I should still
hold on and not confirm?


On 06-04-19 19:07, Johan Helsingius wrote:
> Thanks for the update, Rafik.
> In view of:
>>     I expect that a decision on whether or not there
>>     will be a day zero meeting will be made shortly (by 15 April at the
>>     latest) so, if possible, please hold off on booking your travel
>>     until that date.
> how do you advice we deal with the request from ICANN Travel Support
> that asks us to submit our travel request by Monday (8 April)?
> 	Julf
> _______________________________________________
> Gnso-epdp-team mailing list
> Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/gnso-epdp-team

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list