[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Status update & Next Steps
julf at julf.com
Mon Apr 8 14:39:37 UTC 2019
Great! Thanks, Rafik!
On 08-04-19 16:03, Rafik Dammak wrote:
> ICANN staff kindly alerted CT about the situation and asked CT to wait
> for the travel arrangement, to be finalized after deadline .
> Le lun. 8 avr. 2019 à 22:36, Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com
> <mailto:julf at julf.com>> a écrit :
> As I have a travel proposal from ICANN Travel that they are keen
> for me to confirm as soon as possible, I am wondering if I should still
> hold on and not confirm?
> On 06-04-19 19:07, Johan Helsingius wrote:
> > Thanks for the update, Rafik.
> > In view of:
> >> I expect that a decision on whether or not there
> >> will be a day zero meeting will be made shortly (by 15 April
> at the
> >> latest) so, if possible, please hold off on booking your travel
> >> until that date.
> > how do you advice we deal with the request from ICANN Travel Support
> > that asks us to submit our travel request by Monday (8 April)?
> > Julf
> > _______________________________________________
> > Gnso-epdp-team mailing list
> > Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org <mailto:Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
> > https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/gnso-epdp-team
> Gnso-epdp-team mailing list
> Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org <mailto:Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team