[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Status update & Next Steps

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Apr 16 17:08:11 UTC 2019

Dear Rafik and ePDP Colleagues -

Thank you for your correspondence of 4 April 2019.  We appreciate the efforts the leadership team has put into Phase 2 preparations.

Members from the CPH, however want to express our concern with discussing proposed working methods / prioritization without a Chair.  We believe it is counterproductive to have these discussions without the new Chair in place, and that discussions and feedback should be placed on hold pending the new Chair.

We are all anxious to get Phase 2 work underway, but trying to make decisions now increases the likelihood that we will need to revisit all decisions regarding work plans once the new Chair is in place.  Accordingly, we respectfully request that all comprehensive discussions be paused until the new Chair is seated.

Additionally, we have two administrative announcements:  Volker Greimann will be replacing Emily Taylor as a Member for the Registrar Stakeholder Group (RrSG), and Owen Smigelski will replace Volker as an RrSG Alternate.

Thank you,

J.

James Bladel
GoDaddy