[Gnso-epdp-team] upcoming use case review

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Fri Aug 9 18:50:34 UTC 2019

Thank you, Sarah and Alex, for noting the inadvertent duplicate dates.

Please find the updated use case calendar with corrected dates attached.

Have a great weekend, all!

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Alex Deacon <alex at colevalleyconsulting.com>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2019 at 10:03 AM
To: Sarah Wyld <swyld at tucows.com>
Cc: EPDP <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-epdp-team] upcoming use case review

Thanks Sarah.  I also noticed the date errors in the schedule and let staff know - I believe the second reading of IP5 is Aug 22 - but staff was going to confirm.

We are working on finalizing IP5 now and will send it around ASAP.

Alex

Alex Deacon

Cole Valley Consulting

alex at colevalleyconsulting.com