[Gnso-epdp-team] Zero draft and LA F2F meeting

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Sat Aug 17 03:17:02 UTC 2019

Thank you, Janis. We look forward to receiving and reviewing the zero draft. We appreciate staff’s significant undertaking in putting this together.

Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs

T +1 443 761 3726
markmonitor.com<http://www.markmonitor.com>

MarkMonitor
Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world