[Gnso-epdp-team] Question in relation to BC comment on consent recommendation

Alan Woods alan at donuts.email
Thu Feb 7 10:35:06 UTC 2019

This strikes me as a apples / oranges type situation.

James' suggestion was for the ORG field, and was a concession as it
represents a relatively low risk, this does not flow to Registrant data.
There is a chasm of difference in consent for an ORG field and Consent for
the publication of all registrant data.

 I shall be blunt, it worries me that this distinction is not even
contemplated in the suggestion.

So, that would be a no for me. This simply ignores the serious concerns of
those parties bearing the risks, which have now been stated on the record,
umpteen times.

Alan

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://donuts.domains>
Alan Woods
Senior Compliance & Policy Manager, Donuts Inc.
------------------------------
The Victorians,
15-18 Earlsfort Terrace
Dublin 2, County Dublin
Ireland

<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>   <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc>

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Donuts
Inc. . Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than
the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.