[Gnso-epdp-team] Quick and dirty proposed rec 12 edits

Heineman, Ashley AHeineman at ntia.doc.gov
Thu Feb 7 15:27:44 UTC 2019

As promised, I took a quick and dirty stab at revising recommendation 12 to address my earlier articulated concerns.  I have no issue with the substance itself.  This is an attempt to bring this back to the original intent of this recommendation and recognize that it is intended to address "reasonableness" of the process and not the "reasonableness" of the requests per set.  I agree that a big chunk of this is to make sure that requests are done in a way that are actionable, but such a focus on the "reasonable requests" is and never was the core  intent of this recommendation.  I hope the attached is acceptable.  Thanks for your consideration!!!