[Gnso-epdp-team] Phase II

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:39:13 UTC 2019

Dear Kurt
At different occasions and in various recommendations reference is made to Phase II OR to further review of the case in question.
May I respectfully request you and the supporting secretariat to make a formal list in which these cases as outlined above are clearly mentioned and any course of action to be taken in the meantime until they are adequately addressed and approved
Moreover, asI mentioned in my earlier message the timing of phase two and the associated transitional arrangements together with a clear indication the course of action and the associated procedure to be used in the meantime
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone