[Gnso-epdp-team] Update from Council meeting

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:59:56 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

I wanted to provide you with an update of yesterday GNSO Council discussion
on the EPDP Team Final Report. After a lengthy exchange of views, the GNSO
Chair decided to grant a request received from the BC and IPC for a
deferral of the vote on the Final Report to allow those groups additional
time to consult with their respective constituencies. As a result, the
consideration by GNSO Council of the Final Report is now scheduled for
Monday 4 March. For those interested in listening to the recording of the
meeting, please see https://participate.icann.org/p8agqudejx6/.

I would like to confirm that there are no EPDP Team meetings scheduled
until that date (4th March).
Further details in relation to Kobe meeting will be shared shortly but that
that is still under discussion as a result of the uncertainty in relation
to commencement of phase 2 (pending GNSO council instructions) as well as
new chair search.

Best Regards,

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20190222/7149d95c/attachment.html>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list