[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #37 Thursday 3 January at 14.00 UTC
alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 2 22:49:23 UTC 2019
I have a question regarding the nomenclature "Next steps to get to Final Report". We have all along been talking about issues that are within our mandate but do not need to be done and implemented by the magic date in May 2019.
How does this fit with the concept of a "FINAL Report"?
- Will we address these other issues in the FINAL Final Report Or Final Report #2?
- Has the "let's defer it till later" been a code phrase for we are never going to do it?
These other issues are within our scope in the charter but do not seem to have been contemplated in identifying the deliverables.
At 02/01/2019 10:58 AM, Marika Konings wrote:
Dear EPDP Team,
Best wishes for 2019!
Please find below the proposed agenda for the next EPDP Team meeting which is scheduled for Thursday 3 January at 14.00 UTC.
Caitlin, Berry and Marika
EPDP Meeting #37 Agenda
Thursday, 3 January 2018
1. Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
2. Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)
* Update from legal committee
* Review of outstanding action items
* Other updates, if applicable
1. Public Comments on the Initial Report (85 minutes)
* High level overview of input received (10 minutes) (see https://community.icann.org/x/R4cWBg)
* Review and discuss proposed approach for review of public comments (15 minutes) (see https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/2019-January/001131.html )
* Commence review of public comments (60 minutes):
* Purpose 1 – EEstablish rights of Registered Name Holder (see PCRT<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/102139731/gnso-EPDP-pcrt-Initial-Report-PURPOSE1_20181228.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1546013426000&api=v2>)
* Purpose 3 – Enable communication with Registerred Name Holder (see PCRT<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/102139731/gnso-EPDP-pcrt-Initial-Report-PURPOSE3_20181228.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1546041604000&api=v2>)
1. Next steps to get to Final Report (15 minutes)
* Preparations for F2F meeting (16-18 January)
* Decision-making methodologies / Consensus call process
* Final Report development
1. Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Tuesday, 8 January 2019 at 14.00 UTC (5 minutes)
* Confirm action items
* Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporationn for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>
Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.
Gnso-epdp-team mailing list
Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team