[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] Re: Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #37 Thursday 3 January at 14.00 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jan 3 07:53:52 UTC 2019

Alan, all,

Please find attached the mind map that provides an overview of the issues that are expected to be addressed in ‘phase 2’ of the EPDP Team’s work, per the EPDP Team’s charter. The Final Report referred to in the agenda refers to the Final Report referenced in the EPDP Team’s charter that is to be produced following the review of the public comments received on the Initial Report ‘on the items related to the Temporary Specification (excluding the Annex)’. The Charter foresees a second Final Report (and Initial Report) that specifically focuses on the issues that are outlined in the mind map. I hope this clarifies that each phase has its own Initial Report and Final Report which focuses on the specific issues per the direction of the EPDP Team Charter. To avoid further confusion, the group could consider referring to the Final Report for phase 1 (Temporary Specification) and Initial & Final Report for phase 2 (System for Standardized Access and Annex issues)?

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika