[Gnso-epdp-team] Requested Agenda Items for Upcoming EPDP F2F

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Wed Jan 9 22:25:05 UTC 2019

I support Kristina's request and want to expand on item #2 relating to when and how consensus will be determined.  For anyone not familiar, Section 3.6 of the GNSO working group guidelines deals specifically with this topic.

https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/annex-1-gnso-wg-guidelines-18jun18-en.pdf

By my read a lot is left to the chair as to how to determine and designate the level of consensus for each position.  Given the current timeline to publish the phase 1 final report, working group members need to know in very short order what are each of the positions, how will the level of support be determined and what designation will be given for each position.

Thank you,
Marc