[Gnso-epdp-team] Requested Agenda Items for Upcoming EPDP F2F

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Mon Jan 14 13:54:34 UTC 2019

Thanks Kristine and Marc:

In response to your request regarding the process for Consensus calls, please consider the attached. The principles and process laid out is meant to take into account our sense of urgency balanced by our need for due process.

While the Leadership and Support Teams have discussed this issue at length over the past several days, we have not come to agreement on approach. Wanting to get back to you, I have written to you with my own take (but incorporating several requirements from the Support team and others with whom I have consulted).

We’ll continue to discuss this with the Support Team and refine this thinking. I also want to hear your views and question as some additional clarity is required. I think it best if we can continue this discussion on email rather than take substantive discussion time from the team.

Thanks and best regards,

Kurt