[Gnso-epdp-team] Additional information about the concept of independent controllership

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Tue Jan 15 00:57:07 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

As noted on previous calls, we’ve prepared a working draft document for review and consideration by the EPDP Team to provide additional information about the concept of independent controllership. We hope that this document will help further our discussions in Toronto and the coming weeks about the roles and responsibilities of the parties as joint controllers/independent controllers/processors/etc. We hope you find this to be helpful and look forward to our discussions this week.

Best,

Dan and Trang
ICANN Org Liaisons