[Gnso-epdp-team] Fwd: [Ext] Legal Service Procurement

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Tue Jan 15 06:05:54 UTC 2019

Kurt, thank you for the update, glad to hear we have procured legal advice and it’s good news that Ruth Boardman will be present in Toronto.

This may be unfair to ask so soon after getting legal services, but do you have any thoughts on how this fits into our timelines/schedule?  Noting that our phase 1 final report is due in less than 3 weeks, it doesn’t leave much time for meaningful advice to be developed and incorporated into the final report.

Thanks,

Marc