[Gnso-epdp-team] Toronto Meeting Agenda

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Tue Jan 15 21:48:26 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone:

Welcome to Toronto (or safe traveling).

Attached is a detailed agenda for our meeting. I thought it was important to take into account the work of last week prior to creating it.

In order to maintain the momentum from last week, we will spend much of Day 1 closing off the issues that were discussed in the small teams. The results of the small teams must, of course, be discussed and agreed to by the plenary group. We also plan to discuss the open issues forwarded to us by the small teams.

Day 2 will cover issues indicated as important by many of you in the recent poll. You’ll not be surprised to know that the Leadership and Support teams think them important also.  On Day 3, we will pick up additional issues and continue discussions that required more time.  (We will no doubt need some housecleaning from day before.)

We will schedule Legal Team meetings with Ruth Boardman in the least obtrusive way. I have tentatively set our first meeting for lunch on Monday. Ruth will introduce herself at our meeting tomorrow.

Please note that the discussion of data elements and data flows are not presently in the agenda. We intend to work that in to our discussion at the appropriate time, maybe here in Toronto. To a certain extent the data element discussion is reliant on how we come out on other issues - especially the purposes for processing data. When the timing is appropriate, we might schedule a small team to discuss data elements - perhaps in parallel with a Legal Team meeting. Additional meetings to discuss the data element workbooks will be scheduled for next week for those who are interested.

We will start at 8AM with coffee and will sit down at or before 8:30AM.  Be forewarned that we have retained the room into the evening on Thursday in the event we work later.

We hope to see you tonight at the Cocktail Reception, 6-8pm, at the Frontenac Foyer at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel.

Best regards,

Kurt