[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Kobe

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 01:52:49 UTC 2019

Dear Ayden
By the way I did not attend the first meeting due to entry visa problem
Thus I am still eligible for another ( third meeting ) in Kobe
Pls recognize that all of us need to be equally treated
Still I do not understand your rigidity speaking on behalf of the chair
You may nit favored my attendance but I am a formal member of the team
Pls kindly reconsider your position and demonstrate some degree of flexibility for those who faces serious difficulties due to prevailing circumstances
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone