[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Kobe

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 23 06:34:53 UTC 2019

I am really mystified, having taken the time to examine the records and mailing list of the

TSG-Access-RD which Benedict mentioned, that we were not briefed on the meetings, the group, and the questions they are settling, many of which depend on policy decisions.  I am also mystified as to why this appointed group of technical experts has funding to their Washington meetings and to Kobe, and our group does not have funding for Kobe.

Further, it looks as if they need some legal advice.  I recommend they consider adding Ruth as an independent outside counsel, and add a policy person to think up the questions to ask her.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin

PS if anyone is as in the dark on this as I was, the link to the page is here https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/tsg-access-non-public-registration-data-2018-12-14-en