[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Program Status

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Mon Jan 21 01:46:49 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone:

Thank you again for you attentiveness and doggedness last week. Terrific.

Attached is a status of our work. The first is an overall status outline all issues; the second is a tabular listing of the status of each Purpose and Recommendation. Please read both docs to get a complete picture. We will follow up with guides for each of the upcoming meetings.

Thank you again,

Kurt