[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Phase 1 Factsheet

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Sat Jun 1 23:47:33 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Please find attached the final EPDP Phase 1 Factsheet.  We apologize for the
delay, but it took a while to fully reconcile actual expenses within the
ICANN finance system with what we tracked manually as expenses were incurred
by the EPDP.  Prior distributions only included the page 1 summary.  This
final version, however, includes details of the expenses for Professional
Services and Face-to-Face Meeting travel.  It also includes an expanded view
of the project activity and resources used over the eight months.  In short,
$424,883 of the committed $590,000 was consumed for Phase 1.

1.	Page 1 is a summary as provided monthly over the course of the
project
2.	Page 2 provides details for the professional services (CBI, Verizon,
Bird & Bird, and IT Governance)
3.	Page 3 displays expenses by type for the three face to face meetings
(Los Angeles, Barcelona, and Toronto)
4.	Pages 4 & 5 provide telcom expenses by category and email traffic
activity
5.	Page 6 summarizes the key milestones and deliverables

As noted in recent correspondence to the GNSO, the ICANN Board provided
resources in the near-term for Phase 2 in FY19 and committed to additional
resources being available once the EPDP has developed a full work plan of
its activities.  Staff has created a fresh EPDP-Phase 2 Factsheet to track
this effort separate from Phase 1.  I suspect the first version of Phase 2
activities will first occur in August after ICANN65 expenses have been fully
realized.

This is also posted on the EPDP wiki under Phase 1
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=88574682.

Thank you.

GNSO Policy Consultant

@berrycobbb