[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] Re: [Ntfy-gnso-epdp-team] EPDP-Phase 2 work on priority 2 worksheets

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jun 4 15:35:59 UTC 2019

Thanks all, we have noted your preference for scheduling any future additional calls on Tuesday’s 14.00 UTC. Note that there are two calls that have already been scheduled to discuss priority 2 worksheets with those interested, but if additional calls are needed beyond that, we’ll aim to schedule them in the preferred additional slot.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika