[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] Re: [Ntfy-gnso-epdp-team] EPDP-Phase 2 work on priority 2 worksheets

Alex Deacon alex at colevalleyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 11 22:16:18 UTC 2019

Hi,

I don't see an agenda for the Tuesday June 12th call on priority 2
worksheets.   Did I miss it?   Is the call still happening?   If it is can
we confirm which worksheets we will be discussing?  I assume its "city
field" and "data retention" per the calendar invite - but wanted to
confirm.

Thanks!
Alex

*Alex Deacon*