[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #7 on Thursday 20 June at 14.00 UTC

Thomas Rickert epdp at gdpr.ninja
Thu Jun 20 14:07:29 UTC 2019

Hi Marika, all,
Thanks for sending the draft document with the use case I sent. I got some feedback on the document and would like to offer a bit of information, which we will then also discuss during the call.

1. The document I sent is an attempt to help our group’s discussions. It looked like we could not really agree on an approach to get your work started.
2. The use case is intentionally kept very limited in scope so that we can focus on one scenario without getting lost in detail or distracted. That is not to say that there can be associated requests or requests different in nature that warrant a different assessment.
3. The document is based on the work we did at eco when we drafted the eco GDPR domain industry playbook, so I will not claim to have authored the entire document. The good ideas are from other playbook team members. Put the blame on me for the things you do not like.
4. The document does not reflect an ISPCP position. It was an AI I accepted in personal capacity and is a draft that will likely be subject to change based on our deliberations.

I hope that helps.

Best,
Thomas