[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - updated use case

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jun 25 21:45:39 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

Please find attached for your review the updated Trademark owners requesting data in the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims for trademark infringement use case. In this updated version, we’ve aimed to address the comments and suggestions made during today’s session, but we’ve also taken the liberty to reorganize some of the sections to make it clear to whom certain safeguards apply. We’ve attached both the redline and clean version, but as the reorganization has resulted in a lot of redlines due to formatting and relocation of text, we would recommend you review the clean version.

Please review this version and share in advance of Thursday’s meeting any comments, edits or suggestions, especially in relation to the sections that were not specifically discussed yet.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.