[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda for tomorrow's EPDP Team meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jun 26 15:28:06 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

Please find attached the updated agenda for tomorrow’s EPDP Team meeting. As a reminder, here are the action items from Tuesday’s meeting:

  *   All early input is due by Monday, 8 July.
  *   EPDP Support Staff to review and incorporate input received on IP use case and distribute to the Team by end of day (COMPLETED). EPDP Team to review and provide feedback on updated IP use, ideally in advance of Thursday’s meeting. Alex Deacon and Amr Elsadr to review updated safeguard re: bulk access.
  *   GAC Team to be prepared to present Public Safety Use Case during Thursday’s meeting.
  *   EPDP Team to identify in advance any questions or comments for engagement session with ICANN org to discuss next steps in relation to outreach with DPAs.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.