[Gnso-epdp-team] Confirming EPDP team membership

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:02:24 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP team members,

We are sending this note in order to ask you to check with your appointing
group to confirm that you (member or alternate) will be reappointed or
replaced for Phase 2.  The chairs of the appointing groups received a
similar note. The GNSO Council and the EPDP team leadership are currently
working to develop a plan for addressing Phase 2 and we need to know if
there will be changes to the composition of the group.

We would like to thank again you for the work done during Phase 1 and we
appreciate your dedication for the last months.

See you soon in Kobe.

Best Regards,

Rafik & Kurt