[Gnso-epdp-team] Confirming EPDP team membership

Matt Serlin matt at brandsight.com
Fri Mar 1 22:16:57 UTC 2019

Hi Rafik and Kurt,

Thank you for the note and for the planning that is taking place for Phase 2.

Personally speaking, I’d like to understand the work place for Phase 2 before I commit to proceeding forth. When I initially committed to join the group, my intention was to participate in the entirerty of the ePDP but the Phase 1 commitment was extremely taxing so I’d like to get a little bit of an understanding of how the leadership group thinks the timing in Phase 2 will compare.

Fully realize the planning is in its initial stages, but it would be good to at least get an idea.

Best regards,
Matt