[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Team mailing list page has incomplete list of subscribers

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Mar 23 09:54:13 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I believe the [EPDP mailing list page](https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=88574688), which includes the names of observers, is incomplete. I note this because a recent email I sent to our list received a response directly from someone whose name is not listed on this webpage. I am unable to view the subscribers list, because unusually, [this functionality has been disabled](https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/gnso-epdp-team) in Mailman. We work in the open and our mailing list discussions should, of course, be accessible to everyone. But we should also be clear about whose inboxes are correspondence will be reaching. I'd like to request that we please update the EPDP mailing list page to include the names of all observers.

Many thanks,

Ayden Férdeline