[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] RE: For your review - Phase 2 Draft Approach

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed May 8 21:39:29 UTC 2019

Apologies, it looks like the pdf conversion got rid of the ticks. We’ve replaced them with ‘X’ in the attached version.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

From: "Mueller, Milton L" <milton at gatech.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 15:35
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>, "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] RE: For your review - Phase 2 Draft Approach

Hi,
Looks like Janis and staff have been busy!
I have a question about Slide 7. There are no “X’s” or ticks in the columns for WS 1 and WS 2.
So I can’t tell what this means. Are we proposing (I hope) that WS1 meets on Tuesdays and WS2 meets on Thursdays? Or is this still open-ended?

--MM