[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - Clarifying Legal Questions Table

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Wed May 22 15:22:16 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team,

Following up on an action item from our last meeting, please find attached a table which organizes the clarifying legal questions received to date. We will discuss the table during our next meeting.

Please note that the deadline for submitting additional clarifying questions is before 14:00 UTC on Thursday, 23 May. If additional questions come in before the deadline, we will update the table accordingly.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin