[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review by Tuesday 28 May - proposed working definitions

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu May 23 16:05:10 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team Members,

As discussed during the meeting, please find hereby the link to the google doc with the proposed working definitions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UqsaC1I9bCykNXp1O0FsGuh3Y09b-b9jtHEsaptTOkk/edit?usp=sharing. Note that a couple of additional definitions in relation to privacy/proxy have been added already (derived from the work of the PPSAI). No further changes were made so make sure to document the suggestions made during the call.

As a reminder, these working definitions are intended to ensure that the same meaning is associated with the different terms that are used throughout the EPDP Team deliberations. These working definitions are by no means intended to limit the scope or predetermine the outcome of the EPDP Team’s deliberations.

Please provide any input or suggestions you may have in the form of comments by Tuesday 28 May at the latest.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.