[Gnso-epdp-team] legal advice and budget

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu May 23 21:42:43 UTC 2019

Please note that the Board in its recent letter noted that “In anticipation of the EPDP Team’s additional needs, the Board has already earmarked additional resources. Release of these resources is contingent on the approval of a detailed work plan and resources identified by the GNSO Council”. As such, the EPDP Team should focus on identifying which legal questions are essential in addressing phase 2 issues based on which a better assessment can be made whether or not additional resources are needed. Of course, there may be additional needs that arise in the course of the deliberations and as noted, the process for obtaining such additional resources is to request those via the GNSO Council.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika