[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed working definitions of the frequently used terms during the EPDP Phase 2

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Thu May 30 09:59:12 UTC 2019

Dear team members,

Pls see attached the Proposed working definitions of the frequently used
terms during the EPDP Phase 2. It takes to account comments made by members
and attempts to reconcile divergence of views on interpretation of some
terms.

Pls consider this proposal with clear understanding that these are not
legal definitions, but only explanatory texts for the use of EPDP Phase 2
only.

I hope you will find proposal as one you can live with. My wish is to
endorse this understanding and move further with discussions on the outline
of SSAD.

Thank you
JK