[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review: purposes and user groups

Sarah Wyld swyld at tucows.com
Tue Nov 26 16:42:06 UTC 2019

Sent on behalf of the CPH team:

Hello Team,

Thanks for laying out these suggested options for how to approach the
Purposes and User Groups.

We note that this would not generally be our preferred approach for
addressing open issues, but because we did significant work on these
topics already in plenary, we think that we can agree with the proposal
for how to conclude these questions.

For User Groups, the building block in combination with the
Accreditation building block should be sufficient to identify users and
group them appropriately; we can therefore support the suggested text in
the second bullet point.

For Purposes, we agree that no further work is required, and again
support the second bullet point in that section.

Yours Truly,

The CPH Team

--
Sarah Wyld