[Gnso-epdp-team] schedule problem: Legal vs. Natural issue

J karklinsj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 21:49:11 UTC 2019

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your mail and question.

During the ICANN66 part of the last session on Thursday will be devoted to
discuss a way forward until the end-Jan f2f meeting and ICANN67.

Currently we are working towards objective of submitting the initial report
for public comments by early December. After that we will take up all
Priority 2 issues aiming at submitting recommendations together with the
Final Report.

If for any reason we will not meet objective of early December, we will
start addressing P2 issues in a run-up to and at the end-Jan f2f meeting. In
that case objective will be to publish initial report containing also
recommendations on P2 issues.

Hope such approach will find support of the Team.

Best regards

JK