[Gnso-epdp-team] Post Call | GNSO Temp Spec gTLD RD EPDP – Phase 2 | Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 14:00 UTC

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Oct 17 18:04:39 UTC 2019

Dear all,

All recordings for the GNSO Temp Spec gTLD RD EPDP – Phase 2 held on Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 14:00 UTC can be found on the agenda wiki page <https://community.icann.org/x/A4YCBw> (attendance included) and the GNSO Master calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=lhHF0M6JaIYeLBnC3Q9bqu2sZWPv1nLAgZnVMGCKrHU&s=Tzxf9LTtBSdrMY8pcfoDex94Y46jW4hgjQNgWe51VqU&e=> .

These include:

  *   Attendance (please let me know if your name has been left off the attendance list)
  *   Audio recording
  *   Zoom chat archive
  *   Zoom recording (including audio, visual, rough transcript)
  *   Transcript

As a reminder only members and alternates can join the call, observers can join via audio cast, listen to the recordings and read the transcript afterwards.

Thank you.

With kind regards,
Andrea